For the Love of Cooking!|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Artichoke and Spinach Dip
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 cups |
The all-time favorite dip for every event!
|8 oz. cream cheese, softened|
|1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper|
|1/2 cup sour cream|
|1 can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped|
|10 oz. frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry|
|2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded and divided|
|4 tablespoons fresh parmesan cheese, grated anddivided|
|3 cloves garlic, crushed|
|Bread pieces, for serving|
|Chips, for serving|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a large bowl, stir together cream cheeses, sour cream, artichoke hearts, spinach, 1 1/2 cups mozzarella, 2 tablespoons Parmesan, garlic and black pepper.
- Spoon into a medium quart baking dish.
- Top 1/2 cup mozzarella and 2 tablespoons Parmesan.
- Bake until bubbly and golden brown, about 30 minutes.
- Serve with bread or chips.