For the Love of Cooking!|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Artichoke and Spinach Dip
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 cups |
The all-time favorite dip for every event!
|8 oz. cream cheese, softened|
|1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper|
|1/2 cup sour cream|
|1 can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped|
|10 oz. frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry|
|2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded and divided|
|4 tablespoons fresh parmesan cheese, grated anddivided|
|3 cloves garlic, crushed|
|Bread pieces, for serving|
|Chips, for serving|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a large bowl, stir together cream cheeses, sour cream, artichoke hearts, spinach, 1 1/2 cups mozzarella, 2 tablespoons Parmesan, garlic and black pepper.
- Spoon into a medium quart baking dish.
- Top 1/2 cup mozzarella and 2 tablespoons Parmesan.
- Bake until bubbly and golden brown, about 30 minutes.
- Serve with bread or chips.
See Other Recipes Like This
Tired of burgers and steaks? Fire up the grill for these delicious recipes! View Recipes >
Enjoy the chilly treat while the temperatures rise!
Does it get any better than enjoying this frozen treat during the hot summer days? It does if you make it yourself! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >