For the Love of Cooking!|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Crispy Fried Potato Strips
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
Try these tasty alternatives to French fries.
|Kosher salt, (to taste)|
|Rosemary, (fresh, chopped)|
|1 Russet potato|
|Parmesan cheese, (grated)|
|1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil, (more if needed)|
- Peel the potato into strips with a vegetable peeler.
- Coat the bottom of a Dutch oven with a thin layer of olive oil.
- Turn heat to medium-high.
- Once the Dutch oven is hot, add potato strips, 6 at a time.
- Fry until browned with crispy edges. Flip once and cook additional minute. Repeat until all strips are cooked. Add more oil if needed.
- Place cooked potato strips on a paper towel. Season with Kosher salt while hot.
- Sprinkle rosemary and grated Parmesan cheese over the potato strips.
|Course:||Side, snack, appetizer|
See Other Recipes Like This
Tired of burgers and steaks? Fire up the grill for these delicious recipes! View Recipes >
Enjoy the chilly treat while the temperatures rise!
Does it get any better than enjoying this frozen treat during the hot summer days? It does if you make it yourself! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >