For the Love of Cooking!|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Crispy Fried Potato Strips
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
Try these tasty alternatives to French fries.
|Kosher salt, (to taste)|
|Rosemary, (fresh, chopped)|
|1 Russet potato|
|Parmesan cheese, (grated)|
|1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil, (more if needed)|
- Peel the potato into strips with a vegetable peeler.
- Coat the bottom of a Dutch oven with a thin layer of olive oil.
- Turn heat to medium-high.
- Once the Dutch oven is hot, add potato strips, 6 at a time.
- Fry until browned with crispy edges. Flip once and cook additional minute. Repeat until all strips are cooked. Add more oil if needed.
- Place cooked potato strips on a paper towel. Season with Kosher salt while hot.
- Sprinkle rosemary and grated Parmesan cheese over the potato strips.
|Course:||Side, snack, appetizer|