For the Love of Cooking!|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Fall Off the Bone Baby Back Ribs
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
A simple barbecue recipe that’s absolutely delicious.
|Salt, (to taste)|
|1/2 cup Thai sweet chili sauce|
|5 lb baby back ribs|
|Ground black pepper, (to taste)|
- Preheat oven to 275° F. Line a roasting pan with 2 layers of aluminum foil.
- Remove membrane from underside of ribs, then season with salt and pepper.
- Place ribs on roasting pan. Place pan in oven and roast for 4 hours.
- Remove ribs from oven, coat with sweet chili sauce.
- Place oven rack near top of oven, set heat to broil.
- Place ribs back in oven and broil for 5 minutes.
|Cooking Method:||Bake, Broil|