For the Love of Cooking!|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Fall Off the Bone Baby Back Ribs
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
A simple barbecue recipe that’s absolutely delicious.
|Salt, (to taste)|
|1/2 cup Thai sweet chili sauce|
|5 lb baby back ribs|
|Ground black pepper, (to taste)|
- Preheat oven to 275° F. Line a roasting pan with 2 layers of aluminum foil.
- Remove membrane from underside of ribs, then season with salt and pepper.
- Place ribs on roasting pan. Place pan in oven and roast for 4 hours.
- Remove ribs from oven, coat with sweet chili sauce.
- Place oven rack near top of oven, set heat to broil.
- Place ribs back in oven and broil for 5 minutes.
|Cooking Method:||Bake, Broil|
Tired of burgers and steaks? Fire up the grill for these delicious recipes! View Recipes >
Enjoy the chilly treat while the temperatures rise!
Does it get any better than enjoying this frozen treat during the hot summer days? It does if you make it yourself! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >