For the Love of Cooking!|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Paleo Chicken Soup
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
Lighter, healthier and heartier.
|Ground black pepper, (to taste)|
|1 cup pearl onions|
|Dried thyme, (to taste)|
|3 quarts water|
|Dried rosemary, (to taste)|
|1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic|
|3 lb chicken breasts, (boneless, skinless)|
|1/2 cup baby spinach, (torn)|
|2 carrots, (diced)|
|Salt, (to taste)|
|4 stalks celery, (chopped)|
- Pour water into slow cooker. Add chicken breasts, pearl onions, minced garlic, carrots and celery. Season with salt and pepper.
- Turn heat to low, cover and cook for 8 hours.
- Remove top, add thyme and rosemary. Cover and cook for an additional 30 minutes.
- Place baby spinach in slow cooker and cook until spinach wilts.
- Spoon soup into bowls and enjoy!
|Cooking Method:||Slow Cooker|
See Other Recipes Like This
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >
The Real Flavor of Mardi Gras!
Ah, C'est bon ca (Ah, that's good), describes cajun cooking perfectly. Louisiana has a cuisine that's unlike anywhere else in the United States. Mixing French with Southern, and making something truly unique. View Recipes >