For the Love of Cooking!|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Sauteed Baby Bella Mushrooms
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
Lightly seasoned to bring out the best flavor.
|12 oz baby bella mushrooms|
|1 tablespoon unsalted butter|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|2 teaspoons fresh thyme, chopped|
|1/3 cup dry white wine|
|3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil|
|1/4 teaspoon ground pepper|
|2 cloves garlic, finely chopped|
- Pour olive oil into a skillet. Turn to medium-high heat.
- Add mushrooms to skillet. Cook for 4-5 minutes. (Caps should be caramelized)
- Reduce heat to medium. Sprinkle salt and pepper over mushrooms and toss together. Cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Add butter, thyme and garlic to skillet. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove skillet from heat. Pour in white wine. Return skillet to heat and cook for 4 minutes.
See Other Recipes Like This
Get Your Grill On!
Star Spangled Scrumptious!
Get up and celebrate this 4th of July with some seriously delicious dishes! View Recipes >
Mix Up Some Refreshing Summer Flavors
Summer is here, and there's no better way to showcase farm fresh vegetables than with bright, flavorful salads. View Recipes >
Minimal ingredient treats with great taste in no time!
Be surprised what you can make with just a few simple ingredients. Everything from brownies to orange sorbet and everything in between! View Recipes >
In honor of National Dairy Month, here are a few of our favorite recipes. We have a sample of everything from a Macaroni and Cheese Casserole to a Strawberry Milkshake! View Recipes >