For the Love of Cooking!|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Sauteed Baby Bella Mushrooms
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
Lightly seasoned to bring out the best flavor.
|12 oz baby bella mushrooms|
|1 tablespoon unsalted butter|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|2 teaspoons fresh thyme, chopped|
|1/3 cup dry white wine|
|3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil|
|1/4 teaspoon ground pepper|
|2 cloves garlic, finely chopped|
- Pour olive oil into a skillet. Turn to medium-high heat.
- Add mushrooms to skillet. Cook for 4-5 minutes. (Caps should be caramelized)
- Reduce heat to medium. Sprinkle salt and pepper over mushrooms and toss together. Cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Add butter, thyme and garlic to skillet. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove skillet from heat. Pour in white wine. Return skillet to heat and cook for 4 minutes.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
Delicious recipes for the afternoon
Who said brown bag lunches have to be a sandwich and apple? View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >