For the Love of Cooking!|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Simple Stuffed Flank Steak
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
The most impressive main meal.
|1 teaspoon garlic salt|
|2 tablespoons seasoned bread crumbs|
|1 package chopped spinach, (drained)|
|1 teaspoon ground black pepper|
|7 oz roasted red peppers|
|1 tablespoon olive oil|
|1 egg yolk|
|2 lb flank steak|
|1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese|
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Place steak on cutting board. Make a horizontal cut down lengthwise down of the steak. (Do not cut all the way in half. Leave a small portion at the end) Open steak and lay flat like a book.
- Combine 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt, bread crumbs, spinach, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, red peppers and blue cheese in a mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Season steak with 1/2 teaspoon of garlic salt and ground pepper. Coat evenly.
- Spoon spinach mixture onto steak. Create a 1-inch border on all sides. Roll steak up into a tube shape. Tie steak with a few pieces of cotton twine.
- Rub steak with olive oil and sprinkle remaining garlic salt and ground pepper over steak.
- Place steak on a baking sheet and roast for 35 minutes. Increase heat to broil and cook for an additional 10 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest for 15 minutes before serving.
See Other Recipes Like This
Get Your Grill On!
Star Spangled Scrumptious!
Get up and celebrate this 4th of July with some seriously delicious dishes! View Recipes >
Mix Up Some Refreshing Summer Flavors
Summer is here, and there's no better way to showcase farm fresh vegetables than with bright, flavorful salads. View Recipes >
Minimal ingredient treats with great taste in no time!
Be surprised what you can make with just a few simple ingredients. Everything from brownies to orange sorbet and everything in between! View Recipes >
In honor of National Dairy Month, here are a few of our favorite recipes. We have a sample of everything from a Macaroni and Cheese Casserole to a Strawberry Milkshake! View Recipes >