For the Love of Cooking!|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Sour Cream Biscuits
Rate this Recipe
Serves 12 |
A simple and yummy dinnertime side.
|1 egg, lightly beaten|
|1 1/2 cups sour cream|
|2 cups sifted flour|
|2 teaspoons baking powder|
|1/2 teaspoon baking soda|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|2 tablespoons sugar|
- Preheat the oven to 425° F. Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the beaten egg and sour cream.
- In a separate large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar.
- Add the egg/sour cream mixture to the dry ingredients and stir until just blended.
- Spoon mixture onto a floured surface and cut into biscuits. Place biscuits on greased baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes. Biscuits should be a light golden brown.
See Other Recipes Like This
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
Easy and Flavorful Family Dinners
Putting a nutritious dinner on the table should be a struggle. Follow these simple recipes and watch your family's faces light up with delight. View Recipes >