For the Love of Cooking!|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Easy Chicken Parmesan
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A classic entree that always satisfies.
|1/4 cup water|
|1 1/2 cup breadcrumbs|
|1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese|
|1/4 cup oil|
|4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, tenderized|
|2 cups spaghetti sauce|
|2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese|
- Pour 2 tablespoons of oil in a pan. Bring pan to medium heat.
- Beat eggs and water together in a mixing bowl. Combine breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese in a separate bowl.
- Dip chicken in the egg mixture, then dredge in the breadcrumbs.
- Place chicken in pan then drizzle remaining oil evenly over chicken pieces.
- Cook until the coating is a deep golden brown.
- Once golden brown, pour spaghetti sauce over top and cook for about 4 minutes. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top and let melt.
- Once the cheese has melted, transfer chicken to serving dishes and enjoy.
See Other Recipes Like This
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >