For the Love of Cooking!|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Extra Cheesy Mac and Cheese
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
The mac and cheese of your dreams.
|1 box elbow macaroni, 12 oz.|
|3 cloves garlic, minced|
|2 tablespoons butter|
|2 tablespoons flour|
|1 cup chicken broth|
|1 cup heavy cream|
|2 cups shredded Italian cheese blend|
|Salt, to taste|
|Ground black pepper, to taste|
|2 cups shredded parmesan cheese, for topping|
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease a 4-quart casserole with cooking spray.
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain water.
- While macaroni is cooking, brown garlic in large skillet on medium heat for 7-8 minutes. Add butter, flour and stir together.
- Add chicken broth and heavy cream and bring to a boil, stirring well, cook for about 3 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in cooked macaroni, 2 cups Italian cheese blend. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour into prepared casserole and sprinkle shredded Parmesan cheese over top. Bake uncovered for 20 minutes, until top is golden brown.
|Cooking Method:||Bake, Stove|
|Main Ingredient:||Macaroni, Cheese|
See Other Recipes Like This
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >