For the Love of Cooking!|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Teriyaki Steak Skewers
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
A simple beef dish for relaxing weekend cookouts.
|1 lb. boneless beef top sirloin steak, cut 1 inch thick|
|1 package fried rice blend, prepared according to package|
|green onions, thinly sliced|
|1/2 cup dry sherry|
|1/3 cup soy sauce|
|2 tablespoons honey|
|1 tablespoon garlic, minced|
|1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced|
- Combine marinade ingredients in medium bowl. Pour 1/4 cup of marinade into a small bowl and cover. Place in refrigerator.
- Cut beef steak crosswise into thick strips. Add beef to remaining marinade bowl; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate up to 2 hours, turning occasionally.
- Soak twelve 6-inch bamboo skewers in water 10 minutes.
- Remove beef from marinade; discard marinade. Pierce beef with skewers. Use equal amounts of beef per skewer. Remove 1/4 cup marinade from refrigerator.
- Heat grill to medium. Once hot, place beef skewers on grill. Cover and grill for 5-8 minutes, turning occasionally and brushing with reserved 1/4 cup marinade.
- Serve beef with rice, and garnish with green onions.
See Other Recipes Like This
Classic Holiday Recipes with a Twist
Try these delicious recipes for your Thanksgiving meal. They're easy to prepare, fun to make, the whole family will love them. Share your passion for cooking and do something a little different this holiday season. Great tasting recipes from turkey and stuffing to mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce. Don't forget the pumpkin pie! View Recipes >
What to eat before the Big Meal?
Here are a few recipe ideas to have before your Thanksgiving Day meal. Why not start off the day with something a little sweeter? Maybe a dish with apples? The perfect fall fruit, crisp, juicy and delicious. Or maybe you're in the mood for a hearty brunch, something with a little of everything. View Recipes >