For the Love of Cooking!|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
Makes about 60 truffles |
Sweet, creamy, and oh so scrumptious!
|1 8 oz. package cream cheese, softened|
|3 cups confectioners sugar, sifted|
|3 cups semisweet chocolate, chopped|
|2 tsp. vanilla|
|cocoa powder (optional)|
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave or in a double boiler and let cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Gradually beat in the confectioners sugar until well blended.
- Stir in the melted chocolate and vanilla until no streaks remain. Refrigerate for about 1 hour.
- Shape into 1 inch balls.
- Roll the truffles in the cocoa powder if desired.
- You may also use candy sprinkles, chopped nuts or other garnishes.
|Main Ingredient:||Cream Cheese, Chocolate|
See Other Recipes Like This
Tired of burgers and steaks? Fire up the grill for these delicious recipes! View Recipes >
Enjoy the chilly treat while the temperatures rise!
Does it get any better than enjoying this frozen treat during the hot summer days? It does if you make it yourself! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >