For the Love of Cooking!|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
Makes about 60 truffles |
Sweet, creamy, and oh so scrumptious!
|1 8 oz. package cream cheese, softened|
|3 cups confectioners sugar, sifted|
|3 cups semisweet chocolate, chopped|
|2 tsp. vanilla|
|cocoa powder (optional)|
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave or in a double boiler and let cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Gradually beat in the confectioners sugar until well blended.
- Stir in the melted chocolate and vanilla until no streaks remain. Refrigerate for about 1 hour.
- Shape into 1 inch balls.
- Roll the truffles in the cocoa powder if desired.
- You may also use candy sprinkles, chopped nuts or other garnishes.
|Main Ingredient:||Cream Cheese, Chocolate|