Posted: Tuesday, November 26th, 2019
Duties & Responsibilities
•Ensure packages are accurately labeled, weighed and sealed
•Perform visual quality inspections of all product that is being packaged
•Cleans and organizes kitchen area as well as walk-in and freezer and General cleaning and maintenance of sales area.
•Able to learn, follow and enforce company policies, Kitchen procedures and sanitation guidelines
•Assist in receiving and unloading of merchandise
•Effectively manage workflow to achieve goals in a timely manner
•Place finished packages onto appropriate racks/trays
•Correctly mark and label containers and packages as required
•Assisting customers on the floor with food selections
•Organizing, stocking and facing of the department
•Keep Manager informed of low inventory conditions or spoilage problems
•Handle damaged and spoiled products according to Company Policy and assist in controlling the level of damaged goods
•Assist in preparation of food products
•Comply fully with all Safety Policies and Procedures
•Greet all customers and provide them with prompt and courteous service or assistance
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Requirements & Qualifications
•Strong communication skills
•San Diego food handlers’ card or company food handlers’ card within 30 days
•Ability to multi-task and manage time wisely
- Must be able to lift 50-75 pounds.
- In an 8-hour work day: standing/walking 6-8 hours.
- Hand use: single grasping, fine manipulation, pushing and pulling.
- Work requires the following motions: bending, twisting, squatting and reaching.
- Exposure to FDA approved cleaning chemicals.
- Exposure to temperatures: <32 degrees Fahrenheit (freezing), 32-40 degrees Fahrenheit (refrigerators), >90 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Ability to work in a hot/ wet and cold environment.
Work Hours: Availability requirements include; but are not limited to; days, evenings, weekends, & holidays.
Work Location: One location
Pay frequency: Every week
Benefits (Eligibility requirements may apply for the following benefits):
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(K) Retirement savings plan with a generous company match
- Vacation Time
- Sick Leave
- Opportunities for career growth
- Flexible Schedules
- Store discount for you and one other family member in your household
EEO/AAP Statement: Frazier Farms Market is an EEO/AAP employer; all business decisions (employment, promotions, compensation, etc) are made without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected status.