Posted: Thursday, October 22nd, 2020
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain Department sanitation by cleaning and sanitizing all work surfaces, utensils and equipment. Keep floor clear of debris and spills.
- Adheres to all Company policies & procedures when operating the cash register. Verifies till contents (money) at the beginning of shift.
- Accurately collects cash, checks, or charge payments from customers and makes change when required on cash transactions.
- Accurately records daily transaction amounts from cash register to balance cash drawer.
- Required to memorize produce codes and apply the proper code used to record the sale.
- Maintain a clean, neat, organized and safe work environment.
- Adhere to all Federal, State and Local regulations as they pertain to the Front-End operation.
- Comply with all store rules, Company policies, safety requirements, security standards and all local, State and Federal health and civil code regulations.
- Greet all customers and provide them with prompt, courteous service and assistance.
- Accurately identify and scan product under correct department (when necessary).
- Accurately collect proper payment and provide proper change.
- Process all forms of payments (i.e., cash, credit, checks, EBT, Rain checks, coupons, vouchers, gift cards, etc).
- Properly bag customer’s orders safely and efficiently.
- Handle damaged or return-to-stock products according to company policy, with priority attention given to refrigerated, perishable items, and sell by date.
- Must be knowledgeable in the various types of products carried in the store.
- Utilize and maintain equipment as required by department; report any equipment problems immediately.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Some experience is preferred.
- Strong communication skills
- Posses the ability to handle high stress and volume of customers while maintaining a positive shopping experience for the customer.
Work Hours: Availability requirements include; but are not limited to; days, evenings, weekends, & holidays.
Work Location: One location
Pay frequency: Every week
Benefits (Eligibility requirements may apply for the following benefits):
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(K) Retirement savings plan with a generous company match
- Vacation Time
- Sick Leave
- Opportunities for career growth
- Flexible Schedules
- Store discount for you and one other family member in your household
U.S. Citizenship required
EEO/AAP Statement: Frazier Farms Market is an EEO/AAP employer; all business decisions (employment, promotions, compensation, etc) are made without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected status.