Posted: Wednesday, November 11th, 2020
Duties & Responsibilities
- Practice safe food handling procedures at all times
- Scrapes foods from dirty dishes and wash them by hand or place them in racks or on a conveyor to dishwashing machine
- Washes pots, pans, trays, worktables, walls, refrigerators, and meat blocks
- Sweeps and mops kitchen floors
- Separates and removes trash and garbage and places it in designated containers
Requirements & Qualifications
- No experience is necessary; on the job training is provided.
- Strong communication skills
- Possess the ability to handle high stress and volume of customers while maintaining a positive shopping experience for the customer
- San Diego food handlers’ card or company food handlers’ card within 30 days
- Stand for long periods of time; walk; frequent use of hands.
- Occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- Frequently lift and /or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
Work Hours: Availability requirements include; but are not limited to; days, evenings, weekends, & holidays.
Work Location: One location
Pay frequency: Every week
Benefits (Eligibility requirements may apply for the following benefits):
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(K) Retirement savings plan with a generous company match
- Vacation Time
- Sick Leave
- Opportunities for career growth
- Flexible Schedules
- Store discount for you and one other family member in your household
EEO/AAP Statement: Frazier Farms Market is an EEO/AAP employer; all business decisions (employment, promotions, compensation, etc) are made without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected status.