For the Love of Cooking!|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Crispy Baked Drumsticks
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
This delicious drumsticks recipe uses cornflake cereal to coat chicken pieces.
|3 cups cornflake cereal, crushed|
|1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese|
|1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper|
|3/4 cup fat-free buttermilk|
|8 chicken drumsticks, skinned|
|Vegetable cooking spray|
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and then coat with cooking spray.
- Place cereal, cheese, red pepper, salt and black pepper into a large re-sealable plastic bag; seal and shake bag to combine ingredients.
- Pour buttermilk into a shallow dish.
- Place 2 drumsticks into dish with the buttermilk; turn to coat and then place into plastic bag. Seal plastic bag; shake to coat drumsticks with cornflake mixture. Set drumsticks onto baking sheet. Repeat process with remaining drumsticks. Sprinkle remaining cornflake mixture evenly onto drumsticks. Lightly coat drumsticks with cooking spray.
- Bake until drumsticks are cooked through and well browned, about 25 to 30 minutes.
See Other Recipes Like This
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
Easy and Flavorful Family Dinners
Putting a nutritious dinner on the table should be a struggle. Follow these simple recipes and watch your family's faces light up with delight. View Recipes >