For the Love of Cooking!|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A simple yet incredibly delicious grilled salmon dish.
|1 1/2 lb. salmon fillets|
|lemon pepper, (to taste)|
|garlic powder, (to taste)|
|salt, (to taste)|
|1/3 cup soy sauce|
|1/3 cup brown sugar|
|1/3 cup water|
|1/4 cup vegetable oil|
- Season salmon fillets with lemon pepper, garlic powder, and salt.
- In a small bowl, stir together soy sauce, brown sugar, water, and vegetable oil until sugar is dissolved. Place fish in a large resealable plastic bag with the soy sauce mixture, seal, and turn to coat. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Lightly oil grill grate. Place salmon on the preheated grill, and discard marinade.
- Cook salmon for 6 to 8 minutes per side, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
See Other Recipes Like This
Classic Holiday Recipes with a Twist
Try these delicious recipes for your Thanksgiving meal. They're easy to prepare, fun to make, the whole family will love them. Share your passion for cooking and do something a little different this holiday season. Great tasting recipes from turkey and stuffing to mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce. Don't forget the pumpkin pie! View Recipes >
What to eat before the Big Meal?
Here are a few recipe ideas to have before your Thanksgiving Day meal. Why not start off the day with something a little sweeter? Maybe a dish with apples? The perfect fall fruit, crisp, juicy and delicious. Or maybe you're in the mood for a hearty brunch, something with a little of everything. View Recipes >