For the Love of Cooking!|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Fresh Strawberries and Marinated Chicken Salad Wraps
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
A healthy and super tasty salad wrap.
|12 strawberries, hulled & quartered|
|12 oz salad greens|
|1/2 cup balsamic vinaigrette|
|2 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless|
|1/4 cup pecans, chopped|
|4 oz goat cheese, crumbled|
|4 green onions, sliced|
- Tenderize chicken. Place into a sealable bag, pour in half the vinaigrette and let marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Remove chicken from place, cook for 5 minutes per side on medium heat. Thoroughly cooked in the middle.
- Dice chicken after cooked.
- Pour salad greens into a large mixing bowl, add remaining vinaigrette and toss together. Add green onions, strawberries, pecans and chicken, toss together until evenly coated and distributed.
- Top with goat cheese, lightly toss, add equal amount to all tortillas and roll up.
|Course:||Side, salad, lunch, dinner|
See Other Recipes Like This
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
Easy and Flavorful Family Dinners
Putting a nutritious dinner on the table should be a struggle. Follow these simple recipes and watch your family's faces light up with delight. View Recipes >
Delicious recipes for the afternoon
Who said brown bag lunches have to be a sandwich and apple? View Recipes >