For the Love of Cooking!|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Turkey Cuban Sandwich
Rate this Recipe
Serves 1 |
This sandwich is a great variation of the classic Cuban sandwich.
|2 oz turkey, cooked, sliced|
|1/4 cup pickle, finely chopped|
|2 slices Swiss cheese|
|1 tablespoon hot mustard|
|2 oz ham, cooked, sliced|
|1 French roll|
|Salt, to taste|
|Pepper, to taste|
- Cut French roll in half horizontally.
- Combine chopped pickle and hot mustard in a small bowl. Spread sauce on both slices of bread.
- Layer turkey, ham and Swiss cheese on bottom half of roll.
- Salt and pepper to taste, lay top half of roll atop meats and cheese.
- Place in pannini press and sear until cheese has melted.
See Other Recipes Like This
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
Easy and Flavorful Family Dinners
Putting a nutritious dinner on the table should be a struggle. Follow these simple recipes and watch your family's faces light up with delight. View Recipes >
Delicious recipes for the afternoon
Who said brown bag lunches have to be a sandwich and apple? View Recipes >