For the Love of Cooking!|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Cheesy Sausage Casserole
Rate this Recipe
Serves 12 |
Wake up to the most delicious breakfast dish.
|1/4 cup melted butter|
|16 oz small curd cottage cheese|
|1 lb breakfast sausages|
|1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese|
|3 cups diced potatoes|
|1/2 cup diced onions|
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Grease a large baking dish with cooking spray.
- Heat a skillet to medium-high heat. Once hot, cook sausages until evenly browned. After cooked, drain liquid and crumble sausage.
- Combine melted butter and diced potatoes in a mixing bowl. Spoon potato mix into baking dish. Spread out evenly.
- Combine cottage cheese, crumbled sausage, shredded cheddar, eggs and diced onions in a separate mixing bowl Mix together well. Pour mixture over potatoes.
- Place baking dish in oven and bake for 1 hour. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
See Other Recipes Like This
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
Easy and Flavorful Family Dinners
Putting a nutritious dinner on the table should be a struggle. Follow these simple recipes and watch your family's faces light up with delight. View Recipes >