For the Love of Cooking!|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Gluten Free Crusted Chicken Fingers
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
|1/2 cup crumbled corn chips|
|1 lb boneless, skinless chicken tenders|
|1/2 cup almonds|
|1 teaspoon kosher salt|
|1 1/2 cups almond milk, unsweetened|
- Place chicken tenders in a large mixing bowl. Pour in buttermilk, cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place almonds in a food processor. Pulse until almonds resemble coarse crumbs. Add salt and crumbled chips, pulse once to gently mix.
- Transfer crumb mixture to a bowl. Dip chicken in bowl and coat evenly. Shake off excess.
- Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes. Flip and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
- Serve while hot.
See Other Recipes Like This
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
Easy and Flavorful Family Dinners
Putting a nutritious dinner on the table should be a struggle. Follow these simple recipes and watch your family's faces light up with delight. View Recipes >