For the Love of Cooking!|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Cheddar Bacon Ranch Steak Fries
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
Cheesy, flavorful and super easy.
|Ranch sauce, (to taste)|
|Ground black pepper, (to taste)|
|1/2 cup diced cooked bacon|
|1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, (more if desired)|
|1/4 cup olive oil|
|1/4 cup chopped green onions|
|Sea salt, (to taste)|
|1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese|
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Cut potatoes into wedges.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Arrange potato wedges on baking sheet.
- Drizzle olive oil over potatoes and sprinkle salt and pepper over top.
- Place baking sheet in oven and bake for 40 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Drizzle ranch sauce over potatoes, top with green onions, bacon bits cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese.
- Heat oven to broil. Place back in oven and broil for 30 seconds to melt cheese.
|Cooking Method:||Bake, Broil|