For the Love of Cooking!|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Cheddar Bacon Ranch Steak Fries
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
Cheesy, flavorful and super easy.
|Ranch sauce, (to taste)|
|Ground black pepper, (to taste)|
|1/2 cup diced cooked bacon|
|1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, (more if desired)|
|1/4 cup olive oil|
|1/4 cup chopped green onions|
|Sea salt, (to taste)|
|1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese|
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Cut potatoes into wedges.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Arrange potato wedges on baking sheet.
- Drizzle olive oil over potatoes and sprinkle salt and pepper over top.
- Place baking sheet in oven and bake for 40 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Drizzle ranch sauce over potatoes, top with green onions, bacon bits cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese.
- Heat oven to broil. Place back in oven and broil for 30 seconds to melt cheese.
|Cooking Method:||Bake, Broil|
See Other Recipes Like This
Tired of burgers and steaks? Fire up the grill for these delicious recipes! View Recipes >
Enjoy the chilly treat while the temperatures rise!
Does it get any better than enjoying this frozen treat during the hot summer days? It does if you make it yourself! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >