For the Love of Cooking!|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
BBQ Short Ribs
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
BBQ doesn't get much easier than this!
|4 lb boneless beef short ribs, cut into 3 pieces|
|Kosher salt, to taste|
|Ground black pepper, to taste|
|2/3 cup light brown sugar|
|1 teaspoon paprika|
|1/2 teaspoon garlic powder|
|1 tablespoon white vinegar|
|1/2 teaspoon dried ground thyme|
|2/3 cup ketchup|
|1 tablespoon yellow mustard|
|1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce|
- Preheat the oven to 300° F.
- Arrange the short ribs in a large baking dish and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- In a small bowl, combine all the remaining ingredients and stir to incorporate.
- Pour the sauce over ribs and toss well, coating all the pieces.
- Cover with aluminum foil and roast until cooked through and tender, about 3 hours.
- Remove the foil during the last 30 minutes of cooking to brown the top. Transfer to a serving platter and serve.
|Main Ingredient:||Beef Ribs|