For the Love of Cooking!|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Sausage and Veggie Lasagna
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
Perfect for feeding the whole family.
|1 box lasagna noodles|
|2 lb sweet Italian sausage|
|2 sweet onions, chopped|
|6 cloves garlic, minced|
|1 cup diced carrots|
|1 bag fresh spinach, 16 oz.|
|1 jar pasta sauce, 16 oz.|
|1 container ricotta cheese, 16 oz.|
|4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese|
|2 tablespoons Italian seasoning|
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions then drain.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Saute sausage, onions, garlic, and carrots until meat is no longer pink and vegetables are tender. Drain if needed.
- Grease a 13" x 9" pan with non-stick cooking spray. Layer pasta sauce, noodles, ricotta cheese, meat & veggie mixture, spinach, shredded cheese. Repeat three times.
- Finish top layer with shredded cheese and Italian seasoning. Cover with foil and bake for about 45 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before cutting to serve.
See Other Recipes Like This
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
Easy and Flavorful Family Dinners
Putting a nutritious dinner on the table should be a struggle. Follow these simple recipes and watch your family's faces light up with delight. View Recipes >