For the Love of Cooking!|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Grilled Mahi Mahi
Rate this Recipe
Serves 2 |
Bringing together light and fresh flavors to create a truly unique dish!
|1 lb. mahi mahi, (skinned, deboned,cut into chunks)|
|2 cloves garlic, minced|
|3 tablespoons butter|
|1/2 onion, (diced)|
|1/2 lemon, (juiced)|
|3 tablespoons white wine, (dry variety)|
|1/2 can tomatoes, (diced)|
|Salt, (to taste)|
|2 1/2 oz. Pepperjack cheese, (shredded)|
|Ground pepper, (to taste)|
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Place mahi mahi in an aluminum foil pan, coat with garlic.
- Evenly grease pan with butter.
- Spread onions, lemon juice, wine, and diced tomatoes atop the fish.
- Season with salt and pepper. Tightly cover pan with aluminum foil,
- Place pan on the grill grate, and cook fish 30 to 35 minutes. (Fish should easily flake with a fork)
- Sprinkle with cheese before serving.
See Other Recipes Like This
Treat Mom Like a Queen
Treat mom to a special home cooked meal this Mother's Day. We have a variety of easy and delicious dishes she's sure to love. View Recipes >
A simple collection of delicious family-style recipes
Planning out the weekly dinner menu? Tired of the same dishes week after week? Try these tasty entrees for a scrumptious change of pace. View Recipes >
Enjoy these dark greens for your health!
Eating your veggies has never been easier. Try these scrumptious recipes that are both healthy and easy to prepare. View Recipes >
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo!
Take a fiesta of flavor to the table with delicious Mexican dishes that will make your taste buds go loco! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >