For the Love of Cooking!|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Apple Cider Glazed Pork Chops
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
Saucy, juicy and delicious.
|1 1/2 lb pork chops|
|2 teaspoons chili powder|
|1 tablespoon olive oil|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|2 tablespoons brown sugar|
|1 teaspoon garlic powder|
|Apple Cider Glaze:|
|1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1 tablespoon Dijon mustard|
|1/2 cup apple cider|
|1/4 cup maple syrup|
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Combine crushed red pepper flakes, salt, Dijon mustard, apple cider and maple syrup in a saucepan. Bring pan to a simmer.
- While glaze is simmering, combine chili powder, salt, brown sugar and garlic powder in a small bowl. Pour in olive oil and stir together.
- Coat pork chops with spice rub.
- Place pork chops on the grill and cook for 6 minutes. Flip pork chops and brush with apple cider glaze. Cook for 2 minutes. Flip pork chop again and brush with more glaze. Cook for an additional 2 minutes. Repeat process 5 more times. (Flipping pork chops, glazing them and cooking them to imbue amazing flavor)
See Other Recipes Like This
Fire up the grill for something delicious!
Try something a little different from the ordinary on the grill. Cook up fresh fruits and veggies for a healthy and tasty side. View Recipes >
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >