For the Love of Cooking!|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Apple Cider Glazed Pork Chops
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
Saucy, juicy and delicious.
|1 1/2 lb pork chops|
|2 teaspoons chili powder|
|1 tablespoon olive oil|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|2 tablespoons brown sugar|
|1 teaspoon garlic powder|
|Apple Cider Glaze:|
|1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1 tablespoon Dijon mustard|
|1/2 cup apple cider|
|1/4 cup maple syrup|
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Combine crushed red pepper flakes, salt, Dijon mustard, apple cider and maple syrup in a saucepan. Bring pan to a simmer.
- While glaze is simmering, combine chili powder, salt, brown sugar and garlic powder in a small bowl. Pour in olive oil and stir together.
- Coat pork chops with spice rub.
- Place pork chops on the grill and cook for 6 minutes. Flip pork chops and brush with apple cider glaze. Cook for 2 minutes. Flip pork chop again and brush with more glaze. Cook for an additional 2 minutes. Repeat process 5 more times. (Flipping pork chops, glazing them and cooking them to imbue amazing flavor)
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
Classic Holiday Recipes with a Twist
Try these delicious recipes for your Thanksgiving meal. They're easy to prepare, fun to make, the whole family will love them. Share your passion for cooking and do something a little different this holiday season. Great tasting recipes from turkey and stuffing to mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce. Don't forget the pumpkin pie! View Recipes >
What to eat before the Big Meal?
Here are a few recipe ideas to have before your Thanksgiving Day meal. Why not start off the day with something a little sweeter? Maybe a dish with apples? The perfect fall fruit, crisp, juicy and delicious. Or maybe you're in the mood for a hearty brunch, something with a little of everything. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >