For the Love of Cooking!|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
My Recipe Box
May We Recommend
Bacon, Onion and Brown Sugar Baked Beans
My Shopping List
+ Add to Shopping List
Bake, Broil or Grill?
My Recipe Box
Crustless Pumpkin Pie
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
Gluten free and absolutely delicious!
|3/4 cup packed brown sugar|
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|1 can pumpkin puree, 15 oz.|
|1 teaspoon ground cinnamon|
|1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg|
|1 cup heavy cream|
|1/2 teaspoon kosher salt|
|1/2 teaspoon ground cloves|
|1/2 teaspoon ground ginger|
- Preheat oven to 325° F. Grease a pie tin with cooking spray.
- Whisk together brown sugar, vanilla extract, pumpkin puree, cinnamon, nutmeg. Heavy cream, kosher salt, cloves ginger and eggs in a mixing bowl.
- Pour mixture into pie tin and smooth over the top.
- Place pie in oven and bake for 1 hour. Turn oven off and prop oven door open with a wooden spoon. Let pie sit in oven for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven and place pie in the refrigerator. Cool for at least 4 hours or overnight.
|Main Ingredient:||Pumpkin Puree|
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Slow Cooked, Savory Dishes For A Relaxing Day
Hearty, rich and flavorful, that's what makes comfort food the best. Everything that's delicious collected one one place. View Recipes >