For the Love of Cooking!|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
My Recipe Box
May We Recommend
Greek Yogurt Cheesecake
My Shopping List
+ Add to Shopping List
Bake, Broil or Grill?
My Recipe Box
Grilled Chicken Club Sandwich
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A yummy twist on the classic sandwich.
|1/2 cup mayonnaise|
|4 tablespoons whole-grain mustard|
|1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard|
|1/2 teaspoon kosher salt|
|1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper|
|2 tablespoons cider vinegar|
|2 tablespoons vegetable oil|
|8 slices bacon, cooked|
|2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, halved horizontally|
|8 slices sandwich bread, your preference|
|8 leaves romaine lettuce|
|2 tomatoes, sliced|
|1/2 red onion, thinly sliced|
- Stir together the mayonnaise and whole-grain mustard in a small bowl. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine Dijon mustard, kosher salt, black pepper, cider vinegar and vegetable oil. Stir together until well combined. Add chicken to the bowl and coat evenly.
- Cook the bacon in batches for about 4-5 minutes on medium-high heat, until just crispy. Transfer bacon to a paper towel lined plate.
- Drain about 3/4 of the bacon grease from the pan and return it to the stovetop. Add the chicken to the pan and cook for 5-6 minutes on each side until cooked through.
- While the chicken is cooking, toast the sandwich bread.
- Spread the mayo-mustard mixture on one side of each slice of bread. Place one piece of chicken on a slice of bread. Place two leaves of Romaine on the chicken and top with a few slices of tomato and red onion. Lay two slices of bacon on top and complete the sandwich with a second slice of bread. Repeat process to make the other three sandwiches.
|Main Ingredient:||Chicken Breast|
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Slow Cooked, Savory Dishes For A Relaxing Day
Hearty, rich and flavorful, that's what makes comfort food the best. Everything that's delicious collected one one place. View Recipes >