For the Love of Cooking!|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
My Recipe Box
May We Recommend
Crispy Seared Whitefish
My Shopping List
+ Add to Shopping List
Bake, Broil or Grill?
My Recipe Box
Spaghetti Squash Pad Thai
Rate this Recipe
Serves 2 |
A lighter version of the classic dish.
|1 spaghetti squash|
|2 tablespoons vegetable oil|
|1/2 block firm tofu, cut into cubes|
|2 cloves garlic, chopped|
|1 yellow onion, chopped|
|2 green onions, chopped|
|1/2 cup bean sprouts|
|2 tablespoons Pad Thai sauce|
|Crushed peanuts, for garnish|
|Cilantro, for garnish|
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the spaghetti squash in half and place face down on the baking sheet. Place in the oven to bake for 35 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool. Scoop out the seeds and use a fork to shred to get spaghetti squash noodles. Set noodles aside.
- Pour vegetable oil into a large skillet and bring to medium-high heat. Once hot, add the tofu and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Push the tofu to one side of the skillet. Add the minced garlic and chopped yellow onion, cook for 2 minutes then add the spaghetti squash noodles. Stir together until combined.
- Pour in the Pad Thai sauce into the skillet and mix until incorporated.
- Add the green onions and bean sprouts. Toss together and cook for 1 minute.
- Transfer to two serving plates and top with crushed peanuts and cilantro.
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Slow Cooked, Savory Dishes For A Relaxing Day
Hearty, rich and flavorful, that's what makes comfort food the best. Everything that's delicious collected one one place. View Recipes >