For the Love of Cooking!|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
My Recipe Box
May We Recommend
Chicken Parmesan in a Skillet
My Shopping List
+ Add to Shopping List
Bake, Broil or Grill?
My Recipe Box
Slow Cooker Honey Garlic with Spaghetti Noodles
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
Perfect for any night of the week.
|1 1/2 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed|
|1 red bell pepper, sliced|
|1/2 cup diced yellow onion|
|3/4 cup honey|
|1/4 cup ketchup|
|4 cloves garlic, minced|
|2 teaspoons sesame oil|
|1/2 cup soy sauce|
|3 teaspoons cornstarch|
|3 tablespoons water|
|1 lb spaghetti noodles|
|Sliced scallions, for garnish|
- Bring a pan to medium heat and lightly sear the chicken.
- Place the chicken, red bell pepper and yellow onion into the basin of the slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl, combine the honey, ketchup, soy sauce, garlic and sesame oil. Stir together until well combined.
- Pour the honey sauce mixture over the chicken and veggies and coat well.
- Place the cover on the slow cooker and set to low for 6 hours or to high for 4 hours.
- Cook the spaghetti noodles according to the package directions. Drain water and set aside.
- Once the cooking time is up, whisk together the cornstarch and water. Pour the mixture into the slow cooker and stir to coat.
- Add in the cooked spaghetti and toss together.
- Scoop out six servings onto serving plates, garnish with sliced scallions and enjoy!
|Main Ingredient:||Chicken Breast, Spaghetti|
|Cooking Method:||Slow Cooker, Stovetop|
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Slow Cooked, Savory Dishes For A Relaxing Day
Hearty, rich and flavorful, that's what makes comfort food the best. Everything that's delicious collected one one place. View Recipes >