For the Love of Cooking!|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
My Recipe Box
May We Recommend
Easy Pork and Broccoli Stir Fry
My Shopping List
+ Add to Shopping List
Bake, Broil or Grill?
My Recipe Box
Skillet-Cooked New York Strip Steaks
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
After a quick marinating time, these steaks cook up in mere minutes.
|1/2 cup olive oil, plus more for skilet|
|1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice|
|2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce|
|3 cloves garlic, minced|
|1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper|
|6 boneless New York strip steaks|
- Place olive oil through black pepper in a heavy-duty re-sealable plastic bag; place steaks in bag. Gently press air out of bag then seal shut. Turn bag several times. Place bag in a large bowl then refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, turning bag every now and them.
- Oil a large skillet then heat over medium-high heat.
- Remove steaks from marinade. Discard marinade.
- Place three steaks at a time in skillet; cook for about 5 minutes per side, or until desired degree of doneness is reached.
- Remove steaks to a plate; keep warm.
- Repeat process with remaining steaks.
|Main Ingredient:||Beef, New York Strip Steak|
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Slow Cooked, Savory Dishes For A Relaxing Day
Hearty, rich and flavorful, that's what makes comfort food the best. Everything that's delicious collected one one place. View Recipes >