For the Love of Cooking!|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
My Recipe Box
May We Recommend
Chili Verde Pork
My Shopping List
+ Add to Shopping List
Bake, Broil or Grill?
My Recipe Box
Grilled Tri-tip Steak Salad
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
Try this flavorful and easy steak salad for dinner tonight!
|1 tablespoon ground black pepper|
|1 tablespoon garlic powder|
|1 tri-tip roast|
|4 tablespoons kosher salt|
|12 cherry tomatoes, (halved)|
|4 cloves garlic, (smashed)|
|1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, (grated, more for topping)|
|6 tablespoons lemon juice|
|1 1/2 lb Romaine lettuce, (chopped)|
|1 cup olive oil|
|Ground black pepper, (to taste)|
|1 teaspoon kosher salt, (more to taste)|
|1 teaspoon tarragon|
- Combine ground black pepper, garlic powder and kosher salt in a small bowl.
- Coat roast with seasoning evenly.
- Heat grill to high. Once hot, sear the tri-tip on each side for a minute or two. Reduce heat, cook 3-5 minutes per side. Remove from the grill and let sit for at least 10 minutes.
- As the steak is resting, place garlic cloves and kosher salt in a blender and pulse until minced.
- Add Parmesan cheese, tarragon and lemon juice to blender and mix.
- Pour a small amount of olive oil into blender, mix together and repeat until olive oil is gone.
- Season with ground black pepper and more kosher salt if needed.
- Place chopped Romaine lettuce in a salad bowl, drizzle dressing over top and toss together.
- Top salad with grilled tri-tip and Parmesan chees.
|Main Ingredient:||Tri-Tip Steak|
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Slow Cooked, Savory Dishes For A Relaxing Day
Hearty, rich and flavorful, that's what makes comfort food the best. Everything that's delicious collected one one place. View Recipes >