For the Love of Cooking!|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
My Recipe Box
May We Recommend
Scrambled Eggs with Parsley, Tarragon and Chives
My Shopping List
+ Add to Shopping List
Bake, Broil or Grill?
My Recipe Box
Chicken With Black Bean Sauce
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
Simple to prepare with big flavors.
|2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce|
|2 cloves garlic, minced|
|4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips|
|1/8 teaspoon black pepper|
|2 tablespoons vegetable oil|
|1 red bell pepper, chopped|
|1 onion, chopped|
|2 tablespoons black bean sauce|
|1/2 cup chicken broth|
|1 teaspoon corn starch|
- Combine the teriyaki sauce and garlic in a bowl. Once mixed together add the chicken. Place in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil into a large skillet, bring to high heat. Once hot, add the red pepper and onion. Cook until tender, stirring constantly.
- Remove the vegetables and transfer to a bowl.
- Add remaining vegetable oil to the pan. Place marinated chicken into the pan, then drizzle black bean sauce over top.
- Cook until the chicken for about 7 minutes. Flip chicken and cook for an additional 5 minutes. Add vegetables back into pan and cook for 2 minutes.
- Pour the chicken stock into a bowl and add cornstarch. Mix together well, then pour over the chicken, coating evenly.
- Transfer chicken to serving plates and enjoy.
|Main Ingredient:||Chicken Breast|
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Slow Cooked, Savory Dishes For A Relaxing Day
Hearty, rich and flavorful, that's what makes comfort food the best. Everything that's delicious collected one one place. View Recipes >